My Armenian Adventure II

My Armenian Adventure II

• • • PART 2 • • • 1,806 patients in three days. THREE DAYS! How can I even begin to tell you about those three days of the hearing mission, and the days surrounding it? To start, we your Audiologist Ohio at Centers for Hearing Care were in the beautiful city of...
My Armenian Adventure

My Armenian Adventure

• • • PART 1 • • • [PLEASE NOTE: THIS WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE STARKEY HEARING FOUNDATION MISSION TRIP TO ARMENIA WHICH TOOK PLACE LAST WEEK.] Do you ever get wrapped up in the Internet’s rabbit hole and find yourself watching video after tissue after video of a baby...
Operation Christmas Child

Operation Christmas Child

IT’S TIME TO PACK THE BOXES!!! The Centers for Hearing Care staff invites YOU to join them in packing boxes for Operation Christmas Child. Every year shoe boxes packed to the brim are delivered to the poorest children in the most desperate circumstances all over...
Welcome to Our Renovated Blog!

Welcome to Our Renovated Blog!

While we recently launched a newly designed website, we figured it was about time we launch a new and improved blog page as well… and here it is! We will be updating Our Blog on a regular basis to keep you up to date with the most recent news and events at...
LIVE and LEARN and PASS It On

LIVE and LEARN and PASS It On

We have an exclusive club here at Centers for Hearing Care… The 90’s Club!           We treated our patients who are 90 years YOUNG and COUNTING to a special brunch.  Everyone had such a wonderful time together celebrating life! We even had a 91st Birthday...